Chest pain can be caused due to many reasons including, smoking, cold, anxiety, acidity, gastritis, coughing, anxiety, stress or other such problems. Hurdles or spasm of the coronary arteries, known as angina may also be responsible for chest pain. Heart burn and indigestion are also behind this problem.
Different medicines including the allopathic ones are there in the market. Few of them may result in side effects. As such, the patients are recommended to make use of the following home remedies that treat the disease in natural manners without affecting in adverse manners.
- Alfalfa – Enriched with Vitamin A/B/C/D/K, riboflavin, niacin, chlorophyll and xantophyll pigments; this herb works wonders to cure the disease naturally. Rich contents of amino acids, phytosterols, saponins, fiber, protein and tannis make Alfalfa most useful for treating Chest Pain. This herb helps to get rid of heart burn and acidity that are the major causes. Taking Alfalfa raw or in the form of juice gives quick relief.
- Garlic – Contents of minerals, vitamins, calcium, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, niacin and riboflavin, iodine, chlorine and sulfur in Garlic help to say NO to chest pain. Cough, phlegm and asthma etc that are responsible for chest pain are fought with garlic that reduces enhanced cholesterol and heart problems. Taking it raw or by mixing with honey is good. Chewing its leaves or taking its juice is much helpful to get sufficient relief.
- Hibiscus Tea – Rich in antioxidants; this tea is much useful to say NO to chest pain. It lowers the level of fats in the arteries and one is able to get rid of heart problems that usually lead to chest pain.
- Licorice Root – Enriched with flavonoids and estrogens; this herb helps to get relief from chest pain caused due to anxiety or stress. It may be used as tea that is much helpful.
- Oregano Oil – Extracted through steam distillation from the oregano herb; this oil is much effective to give much relief. Anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial features of oregano act as strong fighters for inflammation. Taking it by mixing in water gives good results. Massaging it on the chest with carrier oil like jojoba or almond oil is also much helpful. Inhaling its steam is also good.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Coronary heart diseases, i.e. CHD that are responsible for chest pain are got rid of with these acids that are available in flaxseeds, nuts, fishes including salmon/albacore tuna/sardines/herring/lake trout or mackerel etc.
- Pomegranate Juice – Enriched with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features; this juice helps to reduce chest pain in a big way. The arteries can be kept clear from fatty deposits.
- Turmeric – This major herb is useful to manage pain and inflammation. Enriched with curcumin, this amazing herbal product gives quick relief from chest pain. Contents of vitamin B6 are much helpful for managing heart problems.
Easily affordable and free from any harmful elements; all the above organic herbs act like strong fighters to defeat chest pain quite effectively.