Home Remedies for Constipation
Constipation is one of the most common digestive disorders that can strike people of any age group. In simple words, constipation is a condition in which a person finds it difficult to pass stools. Bowel movements become a difficult task, often leading to a lot of distress.
Some of the symptoms of constipation are bloated stomach, acne, bad breath, headache, acidity, loss of appetite, and mouth ulcers. A person suffering from constipation feels discomfort and gets frustrated. Generally, people who keep sitting for long work hours and have less physical activity suffer the most from constipation.
Here, we talk about a few easy home remedies that such people can try to get relief from the suffering.
Home Remedies for Constipation
- Lemons: Lemons are easily available in every household. Lemons are very effective in treating constipation. Lemon stimulates the digestive system and helps in speeding up the process of digestion. Lemon juice can be mixed in with warm water, add a pinch of rock salt and few drops of honey. Drink this mixture early in the morning before having breakfast. This mixture can be consumed daily without any worries.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a laxative and it can stimulate the small and the large intestine. It is very good in improving bowel movements. One can have one or two teaspoon of castor oil on empty stomach every day in the morning. For those who do not like its taste, such people can mix it with some fruit juice and have it. It gives instant relief in constipation. This is one of the best home remedies for constipation.
- Fennel: Fennel seeds are very effective in repairing the digestive tract. First take one cup of fennel seeds and dry roast them. After cooling down, powder them and store in a jar. Take half teaspoon of this powder with warm water daily.
- Flax Seeds: Flax seeds are loaded with fiber and omega-3 fatty acid. It is also considered as a laxative and hence is very beneficial in mild as well as severe cases of constipation. Mix one or two teaspoon of flax seeds in one glass of water. Allow it to rest for three hours. Dinking this mixture daily before going to bed will ensure that your bowel movements will be proper the next day morning.
Benefits of Divya Churna
Divya Churna is found to be quite beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
- It is made from ayurvedic herbs and so there are no side effects.
- It is effective on all individuals and is suitable for people of all ages.
- It is safe and natural and shows positive results if taken for a long period.
- It improves the functions of digestive tract.
- It helps in secretion of correct digestive enzymes which take control of the proper digestion of the food.
- It makes the discarding of the waste products from the body an easier task.
- It gives cure from all the symptoms of constipation too.
- It is also helpful in treating acidity related problems.
- It makes the digestive organs strong by increasing the muscle strength of the digestive organs.